2 Pcs Infrared LED Light Board Module for Raspberry Pi Camera Night Vision Module
Onboard photoresistor, the ambient light detector
Onboard adjustable resistor, for controlling the ambient light threshold of toggling the infrared LED
How to Use:
1.Connect the Infrared LED Board to the camera PCB by screws
2. The screw holes are used for both attachment and power supply
3. Adjust the adjustable resistor to set a proper ambient light threshold, which toggles the infrared LED automatically
4. When ambient light is lower than threshold value, the infrared LED is on, vice versa
1. Limited by the Raspberry Pi power supply, the 3W high-power infrared LED might cause the Pi to increase heating, heat sinks are suggested.
2. Ideal imaging distance is within 3m. When the distance goes up to 6m, the night vision camera can just capture blurry outlines.
2 x Infrared LED Light Modules